Monday, August 31, 2015

Mad tea party


            Yet again I fell down the rabbit hole. I don't know why, but every time I fall I wander off. Life might be horrifying right now but I don't want a pity party, I want a tea party. The tea down here is bitter, and the host is indeed a mad man. As overwhelming as it is, I've been attending this party quite some time. Could've been on my way awhile ago, but I fear I'll only become more lost.

      I'm sure I'll be on my way soon. This time I pray I'm on my way back to the bottom of the hole, where I initially fell. You'll know you're there when you look up. The shining light of reality motivates you to find a way out. Climbing your way out is nearly impossible, and a friend can only reach so far to assist you. The last thing you want is to have them fall too.

2 comments:

  1. Pick ur self up girl and know that things will and always get better. You have to reach rock bottom before you can get better girl. You got this and always do.

    ReplyDelete