Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Light of reality


      Wandering isn't fun down here if you haven't already caught on from my last two pit stops. As I wander curious where to go I suddenly felt hope. Looked up, and the light...the daylight. Reality. A human hand!? Finally somebody starts to pull me up. 

      The way out of the rabbit hole is much different than when you fall down. When you fall, time stops. Everything stops. Once the clock starts, you must work your way out. Figure a way back up (without pulling a helping hand down). Grasp the process of reality. The higher you reach, more reality kicks in. I need more strength to climb out. It's time to think initiative...

4 comments:

  1. I love the positives now! and all those hopes. this part " The way out of the rabbit hole " reminds me so much of taylor swift's wondeland song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother once told me" Micaela, I'm surprised you haven't fallen down the rabbit hole yet" in 2013. The terminology intrigued me, as of how much I can express life using that analogy. However I thought it popped in his head considering the rabbits all over our condo complex. No....he loves Taylor Swift it has to be why it popped in his head. Its 2015 and I just now realize this! Haha. I'm still climbing, slip occasionally. But thank you!

      Delete
  2. Also Micaela, I added you on my links.
    Please visit this to know more: http://stevevhan.blogspot.com/p/artist.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm using mobile, I get on the MAC when internet is available. I couldn't translate your page from Mayla to English. I'm getting on that internet tonight and am looking forward to checking out your work!

      Delete