Monday, December 28, 2015

My experience Christmas shopping on Etsy

      This Christmas I shopped on Etsy for everybody. Since I procrastinated until mid-december I had to hope they arrived before Christmas (which they all did). The shop owners were awesome with shipping, packaging, and extras from a few for the holidays (or bulk purchases). Of course I purchased from my favorite shops, but this round made a few more.


Dethpsun


      One of my all time favorite shops for awhile now. The painting style is unique, and includes a lot of detailed work. Came across this shop searching for hula hoop related art. How can it get better than finding a bunny hula hooping in space? Stickers are only a buck a pop. Every time my order arrived, it included some extras! For gifts I purchased the typewriter cat sticker (which my younger cousin loved), and the postcard set 2. Most are already used up for my thank you letters.


Sweetgyrldesigns


      Vintage trading cards galore! Each order included an extra goodie. My purchases included multiple trading cards (Babysitters Club, Bill nye the science guy, Startrek, Bevis and butthead), and a vintage Smurf coloring book. All the trading cards were first edition and in great condition. I've yet to invest in early Garbage pail kids packs (which isn't easy coming across).


Dopeonaropesoap


      "Don't smoke it, soak it". Soap made with ingredients from the good ole herb on a hemp rope. Didn't fail to impress! Comes in a clear vacuum sealed package, with their slogan and shop name on a tag. Each scent is related to a specific strand.

      These are just a few Etsy shops to keep in mind for future gifts. Have you Christmas shopped on Etsy in the past?

3 comments:

  1. I will check out this shops for sure. I love shopping on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supports self employed artists with a match for anybody!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your kind review! I have posted it on my Facebook page for Sweetgyrl Designs :)

    ReplyDelete