Tuesday, January 19, 2016

4 ways to quick fix your skin problems


      We all have something skin related we consider a flaw. Myself, those nasty blackheads. After crying those bags under my eyes has always drive me crazy! Here's some quick skin fix tips you'd be surprised works. No makeup needed - all healthy for the skin.

      Swap between two pillow cases 
      Night is when our skin repairs itself. A dirty pillow case can clog up pores. Especially after collecting your dead skin cells (I'd rather not sleep in that nasty mess). Keep two clean pillow cases on hand. Every night swap between the two. Less laundry, less breakouts, less stress.

     Stop flaunting nasty zits
      For a headstart to the new day, you can reduce the size and redness of your unwanted "beauty mark". Hold an ice cube onto the spot for 15-second intervals throughout 3 to 4-minutes. This reduces inflammation. Next take out the visean (yes, Visean) and add a few drops to your zit. Works the blood vessels to reduce redness just like your eyes.

      Vanish those under eye bags from crying
      The worst place to have a meltdown is in public. The worst place to show the aftermath is in public. Simply hold an ice cube on your lower lid for 15-second intervals throughout 3 or 4-minutes. This reduces the inflammation. After, wipe your lower make up and get back out there!

      Wipe down your phone daily.
      When your phone is off you'll observe all the grease on the screen. Not only from the oils on your face, but hands due to texting. Use a microfiber cloth (same used for eye glasses) and wipe your screen down at least once daily.


      These few quick tricks will benefit your skins health and beauty. Do you have any skin care secrets?

27 comments:

  1. Great tips!! I don't wear a lot of makeup anymore and stay out of the sun. This helps my skin a lot!! Xxxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Too much vitamin D scares me.

      Delete
  2. Great tips for those that suffer from skin issues. My tip is lots of water. I followed you if you want to support back? X

    http://www.leopardandspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely true! Water does a lot when it comes to health benefits.

      Delete
  3. I never would have thought of the pillowcase thing.

    My issue is awful dry skin in winter. I stop using the regular moisturizer and switch to just slathering my face in Vaseline as soon as we turn the heat on. This stuff works miracles: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/221963849067?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get horribly dry skin in the winter too. Lots of water helps that!

      Delete
  4. My problem area is my t zone and the jaw line of my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wiping that phone screen off and swaping pillow cases nightly should help that area. Also if you sleep with your hand touching your face, I've avoided it and it helped a ton!

      Delete
  5. Blackheads are a cruel joke from mother nature. "Oh, you'll only get those when you're a teenager," you hear. And yet on my 32nd birthday, my gift was waking up to a zit on my chin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blackheads are by far worst! Horrible birthday present.

      Delete
  6. Luckily, I have FLAWLESS skin, so this does not app...okay, scratch that. My skin is only marginally better than it was when I was 13. Definitely going to try some of your tips!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I envy that! Keep your eye out for Buffalo Bill (juuust kidding). Some tips may help maintain your flawless skin.

      Delete
  7. I need to get better about wiping down my phone. I know disgusting stuff lives on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been doing it daily. I can't even imagine!

      Delete
  8. I started being more mindful about my pillowcases last year - it made SUCH a difference!

    PS thank you again for the bracelets! I took a pic and tagged you on Instagram, idk if you saw it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't been on instagram you should show em I'm a post I wanna see!!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for all these advices girl! I don't have too many skin problem, just sometimes on my front.. But anyways, when it happens this is so boring!!
    As I live in the Caribbean, I then have a lot of sun on my skin but I try to protect it the most that I can.
    Nice review x

    Camy xx
    www.osiarah.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd lather lotion on the skin, SPF 30! Lucky you living in the land of nice weather haha.

      Delete
  10. Great tips! The pillowcase one I definitely need to try. We have dogs that sleep on the pillows too, so that can't be helping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That definitely can help your skin! My cat lays near mine, so I wash them weekly.

      Delete
  11. Great tips, I hadn't considered how nasty a pillowcase can get!
    I use Burt's Bees on my face during cold months. Really helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, my mother fancies Burt's Bees also. It does feel good after using! I've only used lip balm periodically but will look more into their other lotions.

      Delete
  12. I don't like looking at my phone, it is disgusting. I don't hold my ipod touch to my face because it doesn't have the phone part to it. I guess that explains why the phone looks like garbage and ipod touch doesn't.

    This is kind of like learning that most dust is remains of dead skin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting observation. Dead skin clogging fresh skin sounds disgusting!

      Delete
  13. Changing pillowcases is so important, I agree! I sleep on silk pillowcases as there are SO many benefits to doing so! Have a lovely week ahead :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fancy my silk and flannel. Those I switch between he he. Nice note on the silk, as it probably doesn't collect as much!

      Delete