Sunday, January 31, 2016

An apple a day


      "An apple a day keeps anybody away if you throw it hard enough"

     Having an iPhone 6/6s for a week then shattering the screen is the best! Said nobody ever. My man and I took a trip to the closest Apple Store to fix my new baby. Located at Partridge Creek outdoor mall. Both of us had never been to the huge corporation's retail shop before. We assumed to walk into something like seen on South Park


      No super power forces used at the actual Apple Store. Also, they wore all red. Not blue.


      It was packed with customers! 'nam flashbacks of the Sprint store were shortly interrupted by a worker. While you wait they set you in front of a Mac computer that I was too intimidated to touch because I'd assume it's $2568863578. 


      Within 15-minutes I was in and out. Seriously. However I had to wait an hour for them to repair my screen. So we killed time browsing a store with art crafted by Michigan artists (mainly in the Metro Detroit area). Ended up leaving with an iron on patch. They sell undies with the same saying that I plan to go back for.


      For myself, a Sesame Street inspired Detroit magnet. Fancy the area code replacing the "123". What ever happened to Sesame Street, anybody still see it on? 


      Print shown below magnet can be found on Etsy by Dethpsun

      While browsing Partridge Creek, you'll run into people with their dogs. Amazes me you can't smoke legally indoors anymore, but a dog is welcome inside. 



      Do you use Apple products?

12 comments:

  1. Haha, we sure do! All Apple here! Military Husband's iPhone 6 went the black screen of death and there was NO turning it back on. We don't have an Apple Store here. We have a Simply Mac place. Anyhoo, they fixed it within two days and got it to us before Thanksgiving. It was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another vouch for Apple, I'm happy to hear!

      Delete
  2. I've seen them all wear blue shirts every-time I've been in there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently they've changed from blue collar to red collar over here, haha.

      Delete
  3. Ours wear blue here, too. And our Apple store is in the mall, only a few stores away from the Windows store. I just imagine them getting into huge Westside Story-like rumbles during lunch breaks.

    No Apple products here. I like having a phone I can repair by myself, and a computer that does not cost $2568863578*.

    *but it has a $20 mail in rebate, so the computer pretty much pays for itself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's strange the Apple people out here all wear red, blue elsewhere. It's the little things...Lol.
      I agree on the owning a phone I can fix myself. My past experiences with Apple screens and that digitizer technology stuff i can't even explain...

      Delete
  4. You are rocking that shirt...love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you! I actually fancy this sweater.

      Delete
  5. I'm yet to have any problems with my Apple products, though when I do I uh, look forward (?) to facing the joys of going to one of their stores for help. Also, I love your badge, but have a feeling it wouldn't work as well if it read, 'Bitch please, I'm from England.' haha oh my god...

    ps. great South Park reference!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's why you gotta love living in Detroit! England is first on my travel list, my childhood best friend lives there. Came to the states for a year and I met her in ballet. :) She's an hour from London.

      Delete
  6. interesting sharing hope your product is doing great now, have a pleasant day,i am your follower now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's working good as new! Using it now actually haha.
      Glad you enjoy my writing and followed!

      Delete