Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Cereal killer


      French Toast Crunch is back!? Similar to the excitment seeing Count Chocula for sale way before fall. This cereal was my shit as a kid. Give me a bowl, I'd kill it before the bus came. 
Ma, how do they make mini French toasts? 
Magic

 

      Before heading to get groceries (and a toilet seat..I broke my toilet seat - don't ask) we stopped at Five Below where I got my man sound proof headphones. Watching him grocery shop dancing around was amusing. Asking him questions concerning shopping, not so much. 

      What's your childhood cereal?



10 comments:

  1. Lucky Charms, Rice Krisbies (sp?) and Smacks. OMG I want some Lucky Charms and Smacks now!!! throw me a box :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Charms. I love them! Also Trix.

    We totally bought French Toast Crunch last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All my friends love that cereal, I've never actually tried it! I'm more of a Peanut Butter Crunch girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Military Husband didn't know this! I will look for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot keep my fav cereal in the house. French Toast Crunch is definitely on the banned list. I kid you not, I could eat an entire box of Cocoa Pebble in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard that. When I chow down captain crunch...that aftertaste kills.

      Delete