Thursday, January 14, 2016

Old school stitches


      About four days ago I got these bad boys. I've never experienced having stitches before.


      Ten in my palm
      Three on the thumb


      What happened
      Make a long story short, glass + my dumb ass. After the accident, I walked to the neighbors leaving a blood trail. My hand was soaked, pouring out but for some reason it didn't phase me. Once I sat down, a friend asked to look at the damage. I opened my hand, it opened more than I expected...that's when I felt the pain. Overall I probably lost about a half pint of blood. 

      Now that my dominant hand is messed up, I'm focusing on the opposite hand to off-body hula hoop until I'm healed up. It still sucks. 

      What's your experience with stitches?



10 comments:

  1. I had stitches in my ear once as a result of falling on broken glass. Horrible! It also looked wicked Frankenstein's monster until they were out lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh that would hurt horribly! However it would look bad ass, I'd own the look haha.

      Delete
  2. YIKES! Let me say that again: YIKES! I won't even ask if it hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only stitches I've had is with oral surgery i believe and when I had gallbladder surgery but those were liquid so no big deal there. Hope it heals up gurl. It looks insane girl. feel better. would love to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These only hurt st the crease of my thumb and index finger. Middle of my outter thumb is numb...hope it goes back! D:

      Delete
  4. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lots of stiches and staples....all but one time...of my own doing...Psych Issues, yes? Please still be my friend...! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're doing better now...I could remove those for you...lol!

    ReplyDelete