Sunday, February 14, 2016

A dozen roses for a ginger


      This Valentine's Day I woke up alone. About half-hour later my man comes in with Tim Hortons (we're obsessed) and a dozen roses. 

      
      There's 11-roses shown. As I take one out for my collection of each bouquet he gives me


      What did I get for him? It's difficult shopping for men. He's been super stressed lately, and mentioned how he wants to get a puzzle. So I got him dark chocolate (it's good for the heart) and a 1000 piece zombie puzzle. 

      
      He's also an Aquarius. 

      Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day.

12 comments:

  1. Aw Happy Valentines! Those flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. I agree - men are hard to shop for. Love that zombie puzzle - my son would really like that. Hope you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, he's still working on it. It's all over eBay!

      Delete
  3. i love that! i do that too--make smaller arrangements from the larger one. pretty roses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tim Hortons and roses sound like a lovely start to Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete