Friday, February 12, 2016

Discharged


      Last night I took a trip to the ER. My significant other really didn't want to take me since he'd miss me, but knew it's best he brought me. As you can see, they didn't make me undress until a good hour. I signed in with concern of medication regulation. During my psych evaluation I made it clear I'd like to get a new psychiatrist, my meds back on schedule, and figure out my recent horrible med shift. He said I didn't meet qualifications for inpatient. Which would be a success of its own, if I hadn't lied...


      Maybe I lied about suicidal thoughts. Maybe I lied about the slash on my leg saying it was from home repair. Maybe I hid the scars all over my thighs and arms. Maybe I should be in the hospital still...but I chose to leave out all information besides my med regulation concern. If you've been in a similar position you know damn well I'm not going to sit and beg to be admitted. 


      My man decided to take "up the nostril" pictures to keep me in a good mood. Preventing me from freaking out wanting to leave before the evaluation. 

      My current goal is to get a temporary script from my primary phascian, and seek a psychiatrist I can get in with as soon as possible. I pray my mania doesn't get the best of me and I make it through my lack of meds. 

      I'm rather open on my blog. If you sense mania, feel free to comment about my shifts within posts. This could make me snap back to reality. The near future most likely won't be personal. Writing on specific topics can help keep my mind off negative energy. I'll keep my mental health updated. Whether it be good or bad.

12 comments:

  1. You were wearing cute socks, which makes everything better.

    I pray the doctors don't continue to make this worse than it otherwise would be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the socks. They match that over load haul of Hello Kitty stuff I sent you. I miss you girl. What's a gal like me got to do to chat with a gal like you? I can text, facebook, whats app, kik LOL.

    But it's up to you girl. I dont want to make you do something you dont want to do. Do you still pen pal or no?

    I'm glad you're out and that they didnt keep you. I'd miss you. and your lovely post and your awesome pics.

    Nice nostril shot dude. What a clean nose LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gotta get on Facebook I saw you messaged me I'll get back to ya!
      I still do dig Hello Kitty hehe.

      Delete
  3. Those socks are everything.
    Thank you for being YOU with us. I appreciate an honest blog so much.
    Sending you a hug love. Happy Valentine's to you (sending virtual candy and flowers). xxxxxxoooooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the honesty and truth. Sending you hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Br good to yourself, sweet Harlynn and let us know what's going on, when you feel like it....sending so much love your way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. You're a great reader of mine! xx

      Delete
  6. We much prefer open and honest tell-it-like-it-is blogs than ones full of fluff. So bring it on. Plus, you know, that's a killer nostril shot. I think I can see his brain.

    Welcome back, and we wish you well in your recovery! One day at a time and all that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is indeed a nice nostril shot, haha.

      Delete