Monday, February 1, 2016

February hula hooping | Sapphire Sunset



      My new beautiful hula hoop
Purchased from The Hoop Smiths
      Using 5/8" Polypro sapphire sunrise hoop
     
     Look at the way it shines in the sunlight. Dancing has been part of my life since I was a toddler. A little ballerina. Eventually a teen ballerina. Now that I've discovered circus arts, hula hoop dancing has captured my heart. Yesterday's weather was gorgeous for early February. Therefore I spent some time outside dancing (of course)!
      Here's a few shots to share




      I'll be sure to share a video update soon! 



16 comments:

  1. Very nice! I never mastered the hula hoop (or dancing), I'm too clumsy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't idea how clumsy I am, until I remember to use core balance. Which only happens when I'm in dance mode.

      Delete
  2. What fun. I'd love to see a video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I am a terrible dancer. I think I was born with 2 left feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love how you explain that. I'm clumsy too!

      Delete
  4. Its an awesome way to do exercise too. Awesome pics. Ur new guy take em? They kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, screenshots from a video.
      Thanks!

      Delete
  5. Wait! No wo0nder you are so skinny! Dammint!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawwwww I love you. I did lose 100lbs since I started.

      Delete
  6. Damn I wish I could hula hoop, and I'm so jealous of you being a dancer! I'm awfully clumsy so it's never been something that comes naturally to me, so I'd love to read you blog about that part of your life more! Thanks so much again for your lovely comments on my blog xxx

    Rags of Love - Alternative Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everybody says their too clumsy! If I can do it, so can you. Haha.
      I posted a video in my new post. :)

      Delete