Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Psych

      

      Every year since the age of 14 I've been admitted into a psych ward. 2015 was the only year I luckily avoided being taken in. The whole process of waiting in the ER for a psych evaluation, wondering when you can go home and have a cigarette, concluding with mania from being admitted beyond my own will is a living nightmare

      This year is the first I can honestly say I'm willingly admitting myself

      I'm scared
      I already miss what I won't have
      
      Valentine's Day is 5-days away. My birthday is 8-days away. How long will I be away? 

      When I'm discharged I'll be posting about my mental health, and how this 'round went. I'm still in shock it's only hours away until I'm doing this....

22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I'm going to try this one more time:

    I wish you all the strength you can muster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who has his own mental health issues, I'm hoping you get exactly what you need and that you feel better when you return. I'm pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my sweet Harlynn, I was there only just over a month ago...I wish you all the best. I don't know exactly what you are going through, but I hope you will be okay and you will post soon! I will be thinking of you, my dear. Try not to color too much...my attempt at humor. Be well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I always color too much in a ward!

      Delete
  5. Hope you meet some nice people and get some good help.....Know I am thinking about you <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will make it through this I promise you. It's a great thing to check yourself in but remember to keep an open mind.
    And participate in groups.
    The wulf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give my DSLR camera back you fat fuck.

      Delete
  7. Oh girl..... I'm so sorry you're still going thru this and honestly wish you could find something that helps you deal with this. Esp so you wouldnt have to check yourself in. I think i remember times last time when we talk. So i hope this goes well. and you know i'm here if you need a friend girl. Despite the past I am happy I know you. Just wish you'd get in touch and all so we can catch up. I miss you terribly girl. Will be thinking of you girl and praying things go well. and that you're out soon.

    ReplyDelete