Thursday, March 17, 2016

Cheap Easter fix


      If you're a last minute holiday shopper like myself, here's a quick gift to put together. Made two of these for the two littleun's I sit for. Overall I used five items for $5. 


      This lovely little basket was under a dollar! Includes an egg shaped area in black to write a message I blurred mine out. I love the sparkly "Happy Easter" background! 


      The goodies include chocolate covered peeps, nail polish, and a mini decor bouquet. If a gift includes candy, I will end up eating it. Therefore I got peeps. 




14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I got the other munchkin purple.

      Delete
  2. hahahaha I love that you got peeps so you wouldn't eat them! That totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I seriously have to do these things.

      Delete
  3. I have no idea what peeps are.. Please tell me, I'm so curious! I like the idea of not having overwhelming amounts of candy and chocolate on Easter. No body needs that sugar high child chaos lol

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peeps are baby chick or bunny shaped marshmallows, with a colored dye, tiny sprinkles, and chocolate dots on the eyes and mouth. They're disgusting!
      I always got sugar high on Easter as a kid.

      Delete
  4. Easy as can be haha feed somebody else that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job. and i have that same polish. and i believe you sent it to me. how'd you like all that hello kitty stuff once you finally got it all. :P

    and i'll just have to have all those chemicals inside of my body b/c Peeps are off the chain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I love the HK goodies!
      I know you love your peeps. Haha.

      Delete
  6. Those are so cute! And a really nice little gift idea.

    ReplyDelete