Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hemp wraps for Etsy


      I've been on/off obsessively experimenting with friendship bracelet wraps. I've come to favor certain string, twine, etc...These are four of my completed hemp wrapped bracelets. Stocking up for my Etsy shop that I keep procrastinating but say will be open soon. Neutrals look better than colors with hemp in my opinion. If you'd like to learn how to make a wrap of your own, click on the DIY page (by "home" on top) for a tutorial. 

      I've come to the conclusion my shop will begin with hemp wraps, wire wraps, and wire wrapped healing stones. Polymer clay is another favorite of mine. Eventually I'll be stocking up with clay to work with. Resin...I'm in stock of, but still experimenting with different molds. Do you get crafty/how so?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    I haven't made a friendship bracelet in years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't gained interest until I found the tribal/indie side to some creations.

      Delete
  2. I looooove making friendship bracelets! I used to be obsessed with making as many as possible with all the different colour combinations I could get my hands on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Messing with the color spectrum is always tons of fun. The slightest change makes a huge difference with the look, the weave type too.

      Delete