Monday, March 7, 2016

Hula hoops and longboards


      Monday was a beautiful day. The weather warmed up, so the man and I brought the longboard and hula hoops to a local park. For some reason the wind decided to kick in just as we arrived. Didn't stop us from enjoying the sun while we can! 


      While my man took the longboard on the path I enjoyed the space under the pavilion with my hoops. Somebody confronted me asking if they could take a video. Those are the little things that boost my self confidence


      We've got a multi tasker behind me. 


      Brought along side walk chalk for my hands while off-body hooping. Also drew a hula hooping lady couldn't help myself. 

      How do you enjoy your days while off work? 

12 comments:

  1. What a great day!!
    I have every day off, lol, but when Military Husband is home, we go for walks, shopping and watch our fave shows. Or we go out of town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fun!!
      I got your pup goodies by the way. Can't wait to gift em to my mum!!

      Delete
  2. I usually spend time indoors on my days off. I'm boring

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great :) I need to spend more time outside

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fun and all, but I was kinda expecting a shot of you hula hooping while ON a longboard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to get a shot next time. Haha.

      Delete
  5. Fun! My daughter is pretty good with a hula hoop. I am not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so great...I am almost crying as I write this...I am a fat ass I need to loose 30 plus pounds....thank you for you weight loss ideas....I am also in a deep depression......you are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can get fit and feel better if you set your mind to it! Don't isolate yourself, at least stretch daily, and have water each time you have a sugary drink.

      Delete