Monday, March 14, 2016

Styrofoam and lapis


      When you walk into Meijer at midnight and find this in the craft isle. We chose to take a pic, with no care to pick it up. Later I had to return to the same isle, forgot my poster set down on one of the shelves. A worker was stocking while a man stares in shock, and casually kicks the balls apart. Haha...life. 


      I've been a sucker for healing stones. Today my minor mania came out and I decided to rip off my necklace and chuck it. Here's how I know I'm learning to control my mania, my intentions were to rip off a necklace I had on from a coin machine (at Meijer). Of course it happened to be my wrapped stone instead, first one I made...Apparently I threw it into a black hole, so I quickly wrapped up a new one. This particular stone is Lapis. Helps with inner control and love in a nutshell. Had to tear apart a different wire wrap to create this one, but the stone itself is gorgeous! Once I find my wire, I'll be back working on wraps (that actually look presentable) for my Etsy shop. 

10 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love healing stones. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna need somebody to review one, so once you see me stocked let me know if you like any!

      Delete
  2. lol some worker has far too much time on their hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been me at work haha.

      Delete
  3. IDK what healing stones are and this is the first time i encountered it.... ok so maybe im a guy so im not into that? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birthstones and other crystals. Each have a spiritual meaning. Look into your birthstone!

      Delete
  4. I love the necklace! Can't wait for your Etsy shop to be back up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^ It's okay, Steve, I don't know what healing stones are either. All of my healing comes in the form of beer and ice cream.

    Also, those styrofoam heads always weird me out.

    "Hey hon, pick up a styrofoam head while you're at the store, will you? I'm running low." <-- Someone I probably don't ever want to hang out with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Healing stones are birthstones and other crystals. Look into the meaning of your birthstone!
      Yeah those styrofoam heads confuse me too. My ex made a scarecrow costume and had one in his room. I still don't get it fully.

      Delete