Saturday, March 26, 2016

Ton of Strength cuff review


      My cousin started selling Avon, so I bought this lovely elephant bracelet. Normally $20, got it on sale for $9.99. I'm in love with elephants, as they symbolize strength. If their tusks are raised they supposedly symbolize luck.That's what grasps my attention most. The way they all connect with raised tusks. Also lowered tails, kinda a human centipede look. No no - I'm kidding. Like most bands, I had to adjust it so it's stable on my wrist. Overall I'd give this a 9/10 star rating. Have you purchased jewelry from Avon?

      

22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always think of the lady from Edward Scissorhands haha.

      Delete
  2. ELEPHAAAAAANTS! My one true love. I need me one of those bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been an elephant fanatic lately too.

      Delete
  3. I used to buy jewelry* from Avon** all the time.

    *crack
    **cracked out homeless guy

    But really though, that is a pretty cool bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I don't think I have before this.

      Delete
  4. Hi Harlynn,

    You haven't posted in a while and I was concerned. I hope you are okay. xo, tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm much better mentally now, thank you for being a caring reader Tracy! <3

      Delete
  5. How pretty! Didn't know they sold jewellery

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cuffs can't give you enough strength.......I should know, I'm falling fast Please write

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I have always been superstitious, but you'd be surprised how many close people feel I'm silly too! Whatever gives one peace of mind though.

      Delete
  7. Harlynn I'm so sorry for what I wrote...it was really mean. I really hope you are okay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no you're just expressing yourself, no hard feelings!! I wasn't offended in any way.

      Delete