Thursday, April 28, 2016

Rockin' the new shades


      Last month during road rage as a passenger I was flipping off a douche bag that cut us off on the merging lane. While my head hangs out the window, my beloved glasses fly off my face into the speeding traffic. On the freeway. No saving them now. 
      Luckily I was able to order new prescription frames from EyeBuyDirect. They didn't have frames the same shape or color as my old ones obviously. However, I did come across a darker shade of teal to rock! Within two-weeks they came. Including a cloth for cleaning lens, and a tool for tightening those little screws. 
      Click here to check out various prescription glasses and sunglasses. Mine are the "Mandi" style. I'll probably be ordering some sun shades for the upcoming summer days. If you've ordered glasses on the web, how was your experience? 

10 comments:

  1. I tried firmoo once because they were cheap, they worked but they gave me a headache and looked very cheap but then again I didn't pay much.

    I usually wear contacts so I just got them as a spare in case of emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've experienced firmoo too, wasn't a huge fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about your old frames. These ones look so nice, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the glasses! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Sometimes they appear emerald, sometimes a dark teal/turquoise.

      Delete