Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Gypsy kitty


      Occasionally I come across comics that appear to reflect myself. For instance, a ginger with an unlovable gray cat. The paw in the face in particular. When the opportunity comes that she's actually being held, I'll start talking to her. Next thing you know she puts her paw over my mouth to shut me up. Little ass hole. 


      She's always admired watching me get ready for the day. You bet I pick up her fluffy ass to show her how naturally sexy she is. Not once has she gave a shit. 
      These are ways my cat appears to be normal. But don't be fooled, she crazy. 



12 comments:

  1. That first one is a perfect portrait of the Simple Cat.

    I wonder why they like watching us get ready in the mornings? Mine both sit and stare at me (usually sitting in the sink while I do my makeup). Weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only they knew what could happen by turning that faucet on, haha.

      Delete
  2. Aww...

    She doesn't look crazy. Make her do something crazy for us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh I will! Upcoming video for Nasreen.

      Delete
  3. I love this so much! Makes me miss the times I went out West to live with my Mom to help he and her old yellow Cat...He used to wake us up in the morning with this ungodly yowl, demanding that the water faucet be turnred on for a drink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aunt's cat used to sit on the counter by the sink. As soon as somebody would get up from the couch or enter the room she starts walking to the sink meowing obnoxiously until you turned it on. She was a yellow/Garfield looking one too!

      Delete
  4. YES! hahah I love these comics! The Busty Girl Comic is hilarious, whether or not you have big boobs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to look into the busty girl comics, haha.

      Delete
  5. Probably a good match for my crazy dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cat acts more like a dog than cat.

      Delete
  6. My dog acts more like a cat than a dog, which is very odd! Sounds like he'd get along with your cat! Too bad I'm allergic :'(

    Jess
    http://myunofficialguidetoeverything.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom is allergic, so this is my first pet cat. For a first experience with a cat, I sure did get a bizarre one! I'd love to meet another cat like Gypsy!

      Delete