Monday, May 9, 2016

Criminal chicks


      My ma got baby chicks a few days ago. Met the lil chicks while visiting her on Mother's Day. They're about to transfer to a chicken coupe. Or wherever chicks live before they're chickens. Anyways, it's cute that they're trying to fly occasionally. 


      At the movie theatre with my significant other, we had no luck successfully finding ice caps in the candy. Somebody's pacifier was an option. No ice caps. I'm rarely at the movie's. We chose a movie called Criminal. They transferred top secret political info into a criminally insane man's brain. Since he had frontal lobe damage due to insanity, he was the only human option. As you'd imagine, it was entertaining watching how that plan worked out for 'em. I give it a B-. 

14 comments:

  1. Ew that pacifier. Really? Yuck! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really made those Reese's appealing, haha.

      Delete
  2. My wife's parents are from Laos in Southeast Asia. I went over their house once and they had two live chickens. I gave them the names Charmander and Squirtle to test a theory my Science teacher taught me when his students named the lab rats they were suppose to dissect.

    My wife got attached to them because they simply had names, and felt bad when her parents ate them despite knowing where they were going to end up before I ever saw them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's actually a really interesting study! I remember my friend showing me her bunnies, and when I asked the names she giggled. Then replied they get slaughtered.

      Delete
  3. Snow caps, now that's a candy I haven't seen in ages. Not my favorite, but certainly beats a pacifier.

    My wife had little chicks growing up, and all of them died horribly, so I hope your mom takes care of hers better than the wife did (I'm sure she will, and in all fairness the wife was 7 at the time).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha she's taking pretty good care of them. Ice caps aren't my favorite either, always a movie theatre tradition though.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm gonna miss them when they're chickens!

      Delete
  5. The chicks are very cute.

    That movie theater looks like it needs to refill its snack racks. People need a choice when they slap down $15 for a small box of candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!? I couldn't believe the prices even for bundles.

      Delete
  6. Snow Caps are delicious. Which is why I avoid them, because I will eat the entire box in under 5 minutes and spend the next half hour in the bathroom praying for death.

    SO JEALOUS OF THE CHICKIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice caps aren't my first choice, but I'm the same way eating them! Haha.

      Delete
  7. Holy Crap! What are you going to do with those chicks? They are just too cute until they grow up! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gonna make fresh eggs. :D

      Delete