Saturday, May 28, 2016

The breeze


      It's been rather hot lately here in Michigan. There's a nice breeze which makes it less dreadful. Not only dreadful heat, but dreadful wind. Wind sucks trying to flow outside. A nice breeze however...fancy that. 
      Experimenting with various palm spins (snapped a nice shot spinning mid air). Also working on flexibility. I'll post my progress this summer (hopefully with other circus arts too).


      Comment a song and I'll pick one for my next hoop video. 

10 comments:

  1. We've been lucky with harsh summer weather here, it's been cool for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm craving storms. Which shall come soon due to humidity.

      Delete
  2. Massive Attack What Your Soul Sings.
    I'm weird! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your comment on Mich's blog and thought I'd say hello :-)

    I've no clue what type of music blends well with hula hooping but I'll have to check it out. What other circus arts are you working on? Do you perform them anywhere?

    I also prefer a nice calm breeze to a heavy wind. And you cant well keep balancing with the wind playing havoc with your hoop. Is there an inside gym or rec center near you that you can practice at when the weather doesn't cooperate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any music works! From electronica to bluegrass. Any song suggestion is appreciated.
      Aside hooping, I'm learning fire arts, poi, and contortion. I've had a gig, and a few offers. It was amazing performing!!
      There is a rec center my family works at. Been trying to get in on open gym day. Especially in the winter.
      Mich has a great blog!

      Delete
  4. Because I am MORE than a chubby, how about "It's All About That Bass" By Megan Tranior?

    ReplyDelete