Monday, May 23, 2016

OOTD | My typical outfit


      Can't miss me walking down the road. This is honestly the favorite of my outfit options at the moment, and I do laundry a lot. I've been experimenting with the fishtail braid lately, but let my hair air dry for the post. I need more hair options. 

      Top The Road Show
      Bottoms Dollar Castle 
      Shoes Target 


      My obsession with elephants has grown since my last note on that. Love the turquoise too. A local store sells random art locally made and also corporate manufactured and really anything. Got this my last trip there. Usually browsing for black light room posters. Local stores are typically the best. My only complaint is who you might run into. Do you favor a local shop? 

12 comments:

  1. I think you look beautiful! I love your hair and you are in such great shape...an inspiration1! I used to have a favorite store when we lived in CT (sob) it had fair trade items from all over the world1 Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where do you live now? You should browse around!
      And thank you! I need to get working out more since the weather is nice.

      Delete
  2. PS love the top, my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love turquoise and it's a great colour on you...also, those leggings are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!
      I've favored whack leggings the past year or so hehe.

      Delete
  4. I love your style. Then again, the wife dresses exactly like this, so I might be just a little, teensy bit biased.

    (It is a good look, though, especially compared to something like mom jeans or sweater vests)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ones attire shows character. Your wife knows what's up!

      Delete
  5. so fun and colourful!! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete