Sunday, May 22, 2016

The weather outside is weather


       Recently posted about my brain growing kit. I successfully have sprouts, I made life! So far only little sprouts...lets hope they live to become flowers. 


      Thanks to the weather I've been able to enjoy the outdoors. Catching up with some tricks one shouldn't attempt indoors. Not sure if I've wrote about how uncomfortable it is living in this neighborhood. The other day George Glass and I rode the longboard to the corner store. This is actually a huge accomplishment with the social issues. 

      How's your weekend going?

10 comments:

  1. The weather has been good here too! Hooray, if you grow any spare brains, send one my way!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good!! And I think I'd need a spare plus a brain myself.

      Delete
  2. I'm excited to see your brains. They sound pretty damn cool. This week I'm planting veggies. No brains, though.

    Don't attempt indoors? Those tricks seem like something I shouldn't attempt outdoors, either. Or anywhere, really. My coordination is severely lacking compared to yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tempted to grow some kind of vegetable (besides tomatoes). Probably should wait until next year.
      I think I'll do pumpkins. Can't fuck those up haha.

      Delete
  3. I tried to grow flowers once. They grew and grew but never bloomed. I just picked a pack from dollar tree. So I watered and watered. Then I saw something...

    a tomato.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay I only just stopped killing plants this year, go you!

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here!! Haha. Congratulations to yourself.

      Delete