Thursday, June 16, 2016

3 ingredient sugar cookies


      Last night (okay, every night) I started feening for sweets. Found an awesome 3 ingredient sugar cookies recipe! Personally suck at cooking and baking, so this is my kinda recipe. 


Ingredients 
- 1 stick + 2tbs of butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour

Directions 
• Heat oven to 325 (F)

• With electric mixer mix the butter and sugar until creamy.

• Mix in flour with fork

• Use spoon (I used a soup spoon) to make 1in balls about 2in apart on cookie sheet

*Sprinkle on sprinkles

• Bake on middle rack for 15 -17 minutes


      Voila! Now you can whip up some cookies. The ends were crispy, with a soft middle. Perfect for those in the moving in process. Or if you suck in the kitchen like myself. 

10 comments:

  1. Aaaah! Something even I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same ingredients as shortbread if you change up the amounts and method a wee bit. And shortbread is delish.

    Your cookies look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious...now I'm craving cookies for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doesn't get better than that.
      Dip em in my coffee. Mmmmm

      Delete
  4. sugar cookies are certainly so simple to make. So easy a caveman could do it

    ReplyDelete