Friday, June 10, 2016

Creativity at its best


      Maybe it's just me, but the accidents kids make while in their creative mode astonish me. The two toddler girls I watch whipped up this lovely drawing on my chalkboard wall. The middle looks like an eyeball. On the right, I see a dude with no face. What do you see?


      In love with my new lovely leggings. As hard as it can be to match I still love distinct bottoms. Zentangle art is a favorite. My dentist and her office lady loved them. Eventually fessed up and told where I got them Dollar Castle


      Speaking of dentist, had this back molar pulled the other day. Dental pain is the only pain I'll cry myself to sleep from. Rushed into the office after severe pain finding out I have a dry socket. She cleaned out the socket and put a plug in. Basically a tampon for your socket. Much relief came along. 

13 comments:

  1. YE GODS I WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT TOOTH

    ::shudders::

    My pain tolerance is bordering on a neurological disorder, but once a tooth starts hurting all bets are off, I need a dentist and my mommy and some heavy duty painkillers stat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Dental pain is the worst! I had a shit ton done last year. There are blog posts about them somewhere in my archives. Ugh. My dentist is a sweetheart tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So is mine! She explains what she's doing when she's doing it, don't feel socially awkward around her, fairly small place.

      Delete
  3. That... is an angry looking tooth. After way too many years of putting it off I got my wisdom teeth out about 6 months ago. It wasn't very painful, but I was just disappointed that I didn't start talking like a crazy person like all of those viral YouTube videos. I was disappointingly coherent.

    Oh, and I dig the leggings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When mine were pulled, it wasn't too painful from what I remember. I was loopy after because of the anesthesia, but nothing worth YouTube. Somebody has to mess with you while in that state.

      Delete
  4. Owwwww, Dental Pain! I'm so sorry! Hope you got dome good pills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh the tooth!!!!!!

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete