Monday, June 27, 2016

Just keep swimming


      Only once have I swam in a pool the past 6-years. If a kid pool counts. Busted this bad boy out and closed up the sand box. Luckily this summer they didn't put sand in the pool or water in the sand box. No bath time needed! 
      I've been sitting these munchkins over a year now. Still can't get sick of them. 


      For the longest time I've hated when kids splash water in the tub/pool. While sitting in this tiny pool I realized why kids splash so much. 
Because it's f*^%ing awesome. 

14 comments:

  1. Those are such great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taken with iPhone6.
      Never get one, my screen keeps breaking.

      Delete
  2. Love this! It makes me want to be a kid again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how cute is this!? Ah, to be a kid again!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww they are having so much fun! Kids love water definitely :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE omg xx
    http://www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love to play and splash water, dance in the rain. :D

    ReplyDelete