Friday, June 17, 2016

Killing time



      Due to being 30mins early to an interview (obnoxiously early), George Glass and I chilled at a park nearby. Had this adorable log cabin. Probably old as trains. Not sure, I couldn't read the info thing without getting dangerously close. 
Dangerous because I'm clumsy. If I sneezed the place could fall like the three little piggie's house of sticks. 
      Has anybody read the book written by the big bad wolf? It's his justification for the alleged attacks towards the pigs. Read it.


      Aside the log cabin was a wishing well. Of course I went all Snow White and wanted a pic by it. George Glass knows how to avoid the whole "I look fat, my hairs jacked up" thing by taking 468645 pics. Can't complain about that! I'll know at least one will turn out good. 

      Though, he doesn't stop until the phone is officially in my hands. 


12 comments:

  1. Haha. The cabin is cute, but that last picture is hysterical. I don't know why.

    I think it's because I can actually HEAR you (someone I've never heard or met) saying, "OK, stop. Give me the phone," when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO at the last picture! Enjoy your weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old as trains. I like that. And the cabin. What a cool way to spend an early arrival at an interview. Most times that happened I just got to sweat in my car in a cramped parking lot.

    Also, as everyone else said, that last series of pictures is hilarious. It went from cutesy photoshoot to you'd better give me that damn camera in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Usually I try getting out into an environment before an interview. Get bad social anxiety, so it preps haha. Wishing wells are equally acceptable.
      Sometimes I must chase to get my phone back. Haha

      Delete
  4. Nice little cabin but you're right...one breath or nudge, and the thing would crumble to ash. I had not heard that the "Wolf" wrote a response book telling his side of the story. Very interesting. I had similar thoughts on your pics to the ones listed above. The first one turned out great. Guess he got a little snap happy though!

    How did the interview go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a kids book too which makes it hilarious. If you read it to the kid extremely serious.
      I didn't get the gig. :(
      But...there will be something. Might as well just start building my empire now.

      Delete
  5. I read that book when I was little

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a sense of humor that select children have vs adults. I always loved dry (lack of better term?) humor.
      Did you love it!?

      Delete
  6. I love this post. Dont know what i like most. the log cabin b/c it's so cute. Your pics. your hair looks great. or the fact that i suck as a person and a friend. i'm sorry girl. we must catch up b/c i have awesome news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to hear hair compliments! ;P

      Delete