Thursday, June 2, 2016

Tea party tots


      "Would you like to adventure now, or shall we have our tea first?" 
- Peter Pan

       As one would assume, a toddler does their best to accomplish getting actual liquids into the tea party play equipment. The older sister (of the two little girls I watch) always pulls a "just gonna go potty with the tea cup, and use the sink the whole time". 
      I was the same way. I feel where the girl's coming from.


Last time I watched them

"So, y'all wanna have a tea party outside?"

Nahh

"No I mean like...one with real tea". 






      Assumed I only had green tea, figured they'd hate that shit. Had some Double spice chai black tea packets. Ripped one open filled with a sweet cinnamon scent.


      A little cream, a little sugar, we had a successful tea party. 

18 comments:

  1. They are adorable and it looks like they had a wonderful time! Well played, Harlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never liked tea myself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's so many options though!
      Quite a variety to pick from.

      Delete
  3. Aww, sounds like a lovely tea party! :) Would have been a treat for them having some real tea too!


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cute how sophisticated they acted considering their in front of real tea. Haha

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! It's so Alice in Wonderland...I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always gotta adventure with kiddos!

      Delete
  5. Aww, cute! Remember when we used to do that? When we first moved to the MC house, we had a tea party in your bedroom and I filled the cups with water. You sipped yours, made a rancid face, but still tried to force out a "mmmmmm yummy." That was when we learned that well water does not taste good. lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      No I don't remember. I do remember chilling in your room most of the time. Also that the water wasn't drinking water.

      Delete
  6. Awww hilarious Micaela! So glad it was a successful tea party in the end! Happy to swing by your blog and looking forward to reading more!!

    Xox Dana Ivy // www.iadorewhatilove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your comment! Just now got to see it when I was writing something new. Yes! It is the time for us to come out and and maybe shake it off. The little girls are so cute. I remember it was only awesome when you actually had real tea. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a wild imagination. Real tea just made it reality.

      Delete
  8. I used to be totally averse to tea...but living in Germany for over a year has slowly changed my mind. That being said, I am still team coffee ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, as a little girl you can never go wrong with tea!

      Delete
  9. I wish to spend with these kids too and have a tea party with them. :) i miss hanging out with kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love hanging out with children! Which is why I'm making some sort of occupation from it. :)

      Delete