Tuesday, July 12, 2016

How to murder a zombie

      "Murder's out of tune, and sweet revenge grows harsh"


      Recall my recent investment from FiveBelow? It was growing, slowly but surely. Sir Panther (in-home cat sitting) had a rough time not eating it. After my trip to the hospital I came home to this...my fault honestly. Put it within cats reach, and expected my boyfriend to water it (HAH).


      I didn't murder my beloved plant, but feel death was the sweet revenge from karma.  
      Invested in another FiveBelow plant. Yes, it honestly hurt that bad to create life and watch it disintegrate. Bad enough to invest in these clovers. Let's see a four leafer sprout! In my dreams...


10 comments:

  1. I have never in my life managed to get something to grow from seeds, except for a couple microscopic leaves this past spring in an attempt at forget-me-nots in the office. So I commend your efforts. Your clover looks magnificent.

    Cats and plants do not mix. Daisy once ate ALL the leaves off a $100 bonsai tree and then vomited them up on the floor beside said tree. Needless to say, the bonsai tree was none too amused by this and died immediately. Learned my lesson after that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL
      I'd kill a kitty.
      Not literally. I love cats.

      Delete
  2. Omg I don't have a green thumb at all!! I can kill cactus lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats will destroy almost anything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, sorry about the Zombie...and I am still going to try to find one...if I ever remember , with all that is going on...better luck with your next plant, my husband is a genius growing things.......and cooking and cleaning and........"Why don't I get a job?" Because I am incompentent...even he said that1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not incompetent! Some things in particular may not be "your thing". Find a passion and get that money!

      Delete
  5. Between the cat and the boyfriend, that plant didn't have a chance. Hope you have better luck with this one. It looks good so far. Now, just keep it away from kitty :?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks!!
      And definitely am.

      Delete