Saturday, July 23, 2016

Lose yourself


Into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul. 

 

A few years back while chilling with a friend, her dad claimed I'm just showing off with my hula hoop. That's the last impression I want to make. That's the last thing I need on my mind when hooping.  
At the park my "audience" consisted of homeless guys by the picnic table area, and an elder on a bike with his shirt rolled up 90's style. For the first time in awhile, nothing mattered when I danced

That moment when you get to lose yourself. 
Priceless. 

10 comments:

  1. That's kind of a dick thing to say just because you're good at something. What's the point in having a talent that you love if you can't ever use it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhhh he was something else.
      Forgotten now.

      Delete
  2. It is hard to find somethign that makes you forget everything else. You have to really love it for that to happen, and that is definitely worth something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is. Can't let others kill yo vibe.

      Delete
  3. So awesome you have a talent to lose yourself in! And that friend was such an ass. Lol...so many jealous people in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW, i wanna see you dancing in hools in person, pleaaseee hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting one soon! Have to do one to bodies.

      Delete
  5. Look at you go!! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete