Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Familia at faja's

 

      My pops lives pretty close to the airport. Spent Sunday at his place during the air show. I know nothing about these two planes, besides they were loud as shit. 

 

      My sister and her husband always bring interesting candy to family functions. Last two times received a ziplock bag full of Gummie Bears. They got a pack of 467,000 (not literally 467,000). This time got a nifty sucker with a dead cricket inside. I'd like to find a local candy shop with ridiculously entertaining candies.

 

      Of course, I cared more for the food and hula hooping. My dads ribs are the cats meow. Seriously. Great day to hoop. Even my man picked one up. He tends to successfully do a crazy trick without noticing, and "has no idea what I'm talking about" once I tell him.
He must be a closet hooper.. who will one up me in a dance off someday.
No no, I think he's truly unaware of what he's doing. Just does it to make me happy. 

  

My notorious selfie while flying. Was taught how to fly by Wonder Woman's people. She was my nanny so we're pretty close. 

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You bet! Showed mini Micaela, who saw her favorite color sucker. Requested I take the bug out...so I ate it. She told me later that she meant throw it in the garbage. Haha.

      Delete
  2. I totally couldn't do the cricket pop. *shudders* I grew up near an air force base (heck, I was born on an air force base), so I totally get what you're saying about loud. Everyone had the unspoken rule where we'd pause as a plane went overhead, then immediately picked up conversation again. It made for some pretty interesting outdoor live performances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool! Were you a baby born on military base? I'm used to the sound of planes, trains, and automobiles. However, when the sound of a plane reminds you of Pearl Harbor, most travel further than the sound hits.

      Delete
  3. I love that pic of you! Superhero indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blah to the cricket lol that is a crap ton of gummi bears too. That's all I know too, planes are as loud as shit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can never go wrong with gummi bears!!

      Delete
  5. The selfie is great! The sucker....kinda scary.....grin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Took one in 8th grade. MySpace peeps be like "Whaaaaat" haha.

      Delete
  6. Eek, cricket!

    Love your photo! And thank you for the kind note on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's not the tastiest of suckers...haha.
      Anytime, ma'am. :)

      Delete
  7. Your selfie made me dizzy (I'm seriously afraid of heights) but its very cool. And good on your guy for sharing your love of hula hooping!

    I thought mini Micaela would be impressed that you ate the cricket. Guess some girls don't like gross things?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it fucked her up since I literally just showed her my pretty sucker with a dead cricket half sticking out. She didn't even believe me fully at first dude. Was in denial bahaha!

      Delete
    2. And I was just doing a kart wheel in the picture, Lol.

      Delete