Sunday, August 28, 2016

Potty training mini me Part III

      Only thing left is getting over the "taking a shit can hurt" relalization. To avoid the ohh so awful toilet, she doesn't dance or hide in a corner. What gives her away are the random statements while conversating.

So how'd summer camp go today?

"I don't have to go potty"


   
      I keep three books in the bathroom for her to read. Fuq that iPad. One is about sitting the hell down and trying to piss before leaving the house. 
      The other I scooped up is about how fantastic panties are. A page contains the days of the week on each pair. I sing it in the rhythm of the Happy Days theme song. While overhearing her reading on the shitter, she sings it too. 
      Lastly, the nitorious Everyone Poops.

In about a week this kid, very persistent to avoid big girl shit, is just about potty trained. 
Damn. 

12 comments:

  1. Everyone poops! That is a great name! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I'm NOT looking forward to potty training!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this girl can be trained, any kid can. Previous toddlers I've nannied just kinda did it. Like a cat using the litter box.

      Delete
  3. It took my kids forever to potty train. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was rough, but in a week she's actually successful! Still at it but doing good. :)

      Delete
  4. Hey, sorry i haven't stopped by to say hi in a while....of course it had to be this blog...ha! Best of luck, once you convince her that pooping is "fun".....ummm, is that innapprropriate? All should go well! What is needed is caffine! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, caffeine most definitely. On the contrary, i don't mention I'm a smoker and coffee will drive me insane without a smoke.
      She finally admitted she hates pooping because it hurts.
      "The first step is admitting you have a problem". Haha. Second is finding a higher power. Hers is the friggen toilet. Hahaha.
      I was worried not hearing from you!! Glad to see more happy thoughts, keep smiling!
      Love you lady, you sincerely seem to care hence you read the whole posts.
      You gonna start writing again?

      Delete
  5. Haha, the real joy is running them to the toilet once they are potty trained...I don't know how many people have heard me sing our "it's wee wee time" (there are dance moves and everything) in public toilet stalls will simultaneously convincing kidlet he isn't going to fall into the big kids toilet bowl

    All the best. You seem well prepared

    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I look the fool by reading "Everyone poops" in the library.
      And thank you!!

      Delete