Thursday, September 15, 2016

A few of my favorites on Etsy


      Once upon a time browsing on Etsy, ran into a hula hooping bunny in space sticker. Obviously I bought it. Various other goodies were included! Always get extras with my purchases.

I share with you my favorites by dethpsun
No, this is not sponsored content. Hakuna matata.

 

 

Stickers - $1.00
Magnets - $4.00
Prints - varies

You can also find shirts, bags and wallets.
Besides what I've shared, what's your favorite item by dethpsun?

11 comments:

  1. I identify with that 'eat your feels' sticker more than I probably should. I see they even have beer cozies. I'm not big on stickers, but I dig those cozies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha of course y'all would.
      Eat your feels is better than the hula hoop bunny. In my opinion.

      Delete
  2. I think I need all of those cat stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cat sure appreciates when it's all about cats haha he'd eat the stickers though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up coloring part of the sticker with pens. If you're not into coloring (Lol) the print is on spot!

      Delete
  4. Omg I love Etsy. I spend way too much there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhhhhhhh me too...
      That's why I posted about this shop. Got so much Christmas gifts from this artist. They have cheap prices and amazing quality art. Blew my mind first order, got way more than just one hula hooping bunny in space $1.00 sticker!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Very interesting, I still ponder on various designs (ones not included). As if it has a story in each one. No words needed.

      Delete