Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Cooking and Spanish with Dr.Seuss

Told my man Friday I was trying a new recipe for dinner. He came home to this.

*Insert picture of cooked green eggs and Ham on the stove, aside the book here*
Or click here to see actual picture.


I had made actual dinner, sitting on counter.

      Also, I've been Micaela's nanny still. After school and the break for Jewish holiday's recently. Been keeping up with my teachings of Dr.Seuss of course. To my surprise, I came across a bin of his books. Told Micaela it's story time. Surprised again after noticing they were all in Spanish. I only read Green Eggs and Ham since I've memorized it in English. " Huevos verdes con jamón" 
      Soon I'll be able to express negative feelings towards green eggs and ham in Spanish. All I have memorized is "Juan Roman" (Sam I am). She totally listened to the book as I spoke in my horrible Spanish attempt. I can't roll my tongue worth shit.

9 comments:

  1. Hahaha!
    I used to love Dr. Seuss as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...I still do. Haha.
      First book I ever read on my own was the foot book.

      Delete
  2. If you could do Yertle the Turtle in Spanish, you'd be the coolest person I've ever known.

    I might need to aim higher, but still, it would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know almost any Spanish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I only Kobe English and very little French.

      Delete
  4. Hello ! This is not spam! But just an invitation to join us on "Directory Blogspot" to make your blog in 200 Countries
    Register in comments: blog name; blog address; and country
    All entries will receive awards for your blog
    cordially
    Chris
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha rhyming and Spanish would be rough. We'll stick to the English stuff.

    ReplyDelete