Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Missing hammocks


     Aerial season 2 is already almost over. Haven't shared much, but I can't express enough how much I miss hammock silks...

      Hammock silks feel more secure, and you can mess with various drops. 
      Straight silks are two separated silks. More strength vs. grace. First step is either inverting or wrapping your feet for security.

First day I'm like "Wat?".


Still loving that trapeze
Not enough pictures this season. Next season I'll track weekly.



Seeing pictures makes me realize how I'm supposed to look like in each pose. Can't deny I've gained progress though. 

      Day 1...fell off trapeze after my forearms gave out. 
      Currently...can use momentum swinging upside down up to a seated position. 




      Sounds like nothing, but It's not like monkey bars that's for sure! Haha. One day I'll have videos to share, and astonish you. :)
 
Do you have any crazy dreams you wish to pursue?


7 comments:

  1. Not anything I could think of off hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you need to keep on posting these stuffs here on your blog! I got wowed by it! So awweesoommeee! You're so flexible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stevevhan!! I was literally just thinking about you. Visiting your blog. That's crazy....
      Posting more soon!!

      Delete